Peace will be for him who followeth right guidance.
My Name is Arman, live at Palembang-South Sumatera of Indonesia.
I am a moslem and be proud to be.
If you can speak and understand Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language) and interest about my Religion, you may visit my other blog at http://armansyah.swaramuslim.com or also my archieving discussion at http://arsiparmansyah.wordpress.com
Well, this blog will not continue about my opinion or even my faith such as my two blog behind. Because today I will share my experience life as a programmer and hope that it will be used for mankind.
From the year of 1994 I was a Clipper Programmer. It was a DOS-Mode era if you remember that time. We didn't have a Graphical Operating System such as Windows and also the programming languange. It was time where Turbo Pascal 6/7, QBasic, GWBasic, Turbo Basic, Turbo C, C++, Dbase III/IV be heroes. Don't forget, it was also a time for the Wordstar, Lotus and Dos 3.3 till 6.22.
In the year 1999 I learned Classic Asp and also JavaScript.
I used it for my project at Worked untill today.
Let us see what I share to you ...
Regards from Palembang,
ARMAN
My Name is Arman, live at Palembang-South Sumatera of Indonesia.
I am a moslem and be proud to be.
If you can speak and understand Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language) and interest about my Religion, you may visit my other blog at http://armansyah.swaramuslim.com or also my archieving discussion at http://arsiparmansyah.wordpress.com
Well, this blog will not continue about my opinion or even my faith such as my two blog behind. Because today I will share my experience life as a programmer and hope that it will be used for mankind.
From the year of 1994 I was a Clipper Programmer. It was a DOS-Mode era if you remember that time. We didn't have a Graphical Operating System such as Windows and also the programming languange. It was time where Turbo Pascal 6/7, QBasic, GWBasic, Turbo Basic, Turbo C, C++, Dbase III/IV be heroes. Don't forget, it was also a time for the Wordstar, Lotus and Dos 3.3 till 6.22.
In the year 1999 I learned Classic Asp and also JavaScript.
I used it for my project at Worked untill today.
Let us see what I share to you ...
Regards from Palembang,
ARMAN
